Episode 23 is the start of a new run. I kick off Season 2 by having a conversation with my 8 year old niece Leah (recorded while vacationing last Christmas in Mexico). It’s short and sweet— and all about travel of course. After we talk, I share about my travel role models as a kid, plus give some updates including a recent big change in my life related to travel, finances and podcasting. I wrap up with my current travel goals, where you can find me in 2019, a fun announcement and more.
This season I’ll be adding a short segment at the end of each guest interview where I’ll either share a quick travel hack or answer listener questions – so if there’s something you want to know about racking up airline miles and hotel points, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or on social media: @jetsetsetlisette.
What You’ll Learn
- Leah’s thoughts on traveling, Mexico, and making new friends – and where she wants to go next
- Upcoming guests for this season
- Who my travel role models were as a kid
- What my 2019 travel plans are
- Conferences I’ll be attending (and speaking at) this year
- My current travel goals (trying to stay accountable!)
- Fun announcement about the Globetrotter Lounge podcast
- How you can participate in Season 2
2019 Conference List
Give me a heads up if we’ll be in the same place at the same time!
WanderFest, Austin TX, Feb 1-3 (Speaker)
Women’s Travel Fest, New York, NY, March 8-10
Women in Travel Summit, Portland, ME, May 3-5 (Speaker)
Podcast Movement, Orlando, FL, Aug 13-16
FinCon, Washington, DC, Sept 4-7
Enjoyed this episode? If so, I would so appreciate if you could leave a rating and review on Apple Podcasts (or wherever it is you listen to your podcasts). It really helps more people find the show. Thank you!
Photo by Will Austin