Today’s conversation is with Beth Santos, the passionate and dynamic founder and CEO of Wanderful, a global network for women who travel. Wanderful is a collaborative and inclusive community of women of all ages and backgrounds, who help one another travel the world. Their offerings include a homesharing platform, local chapters in 28 cities, events and organized trips.
Beth is also the creator of the Women in Travel Summit (WITS), an annual event for women travel influencers, bloggers and industry members. I attended WITS 2018 earlier this month in beautiful Québec City, Canada – and was inspired and energized by the informative session topics, engaging speakers and vibrant community of women travelers.
Of course I had to interview the woman who started it all. I know you are going to love Beth’s enthusiasm and passion for empowering women to discover the world through travel.
What you’ll learn
- What led Beth to start solo traveling
- Her early career path and travels
- What Wanderful is and why she started it
- Her vision of a supportive network for women who travel
- Information about Wanderful’s home sharing platform & how to become a host
- Information about the Women in Travel Summit
- About Wanderful local chapters and other upcoming events
- Tips for women who want to start traveling (solo or otherwise)
- Redefining what travel is
- Remembering that travel doesn’t have to be expensive
Enjoyed this episode? If so, I would so appreciate if you could rate, review and subscribe on Apple Podcasts (or wherever it is you listen to your podcasts). It really helps more people find the show. Thank you!