Although I planned to end the Globetrotter Lounge podcast at the end of last year, some personal events over the last year inspired me to produce one more, final season. I share what led me to that decision, and give a preview of upcoming guests and topics. I also announce my new podcast project, Traveling My Roots, which will document my travels to where my adoptive and biological ancestors are from. Along the way I will explore Black history, the immigrant experience, the complexities of adoption and being biracial – and ultimately my own identity.
What You’ll Learn
- My journey navigating grief and loss
- Some of the story of finding my biological father
- About my new DNA travel podcast project
- Who some of my guests are for this new season
- Topics I’ll be exploring in upcoming episodes
- The Best Travel Podcasts to Listen to Right Now (Washington Post Article)
- My Bloody Hell podcast
- LWC Studios
- Traveling My Roots
Partners & Offerings
Waypoint Goods designs accessories that support and inspire women travelers, including their signature travel scarf with hidden zipper pocket. Enter JETSET at checkout for a 15% discount.
Enjoyed this episode? If so, please rate and review on Apple Podcasts (or wherever you listen).